In AG we rely on the inner diameter of a reference ring.
Take into account that this reference ring must fit in the exact same finger you want to wear your new ring.
If you don’t have one you can alternatively go to a jewelry store and get your fingers measured.
Precise measure is important for accurate development. Please follow the instruction below:
- Place your reference ring in the middle of a ruler or cm
- Measure the inner diameter
- Choose from our size dimension list your measurement (or the most aproximate one)
- Wrap a paper or band around the wrist to be sized and mark it where it completes the circle
- Extend the band from the begging of the mark on a ruler
- Send us your measurement